Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Stampotique Designers Challenge SDC90 ~ Song Inspiration

I took some time out for myself yesterday & decide to make something for Sam's new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog!

I have often been inspired by songs to create something, it could be the song title, the message behind the song or just a line of the song that resonates with me. So I'm excited to be inviting you to create anything that makes you smile using a song for your inspiration. There is no right there is no wrong it's just the way you sing your song!

I couldn't resist joining in.. I've had an idea floating around in my head for a while.. I just needed some time out from the madness to have a play!

I've used the title to a song I often sing to my littlest best friend! It's a song by Alan Jackson.. Everything but the wings.. that sums my youngest up completely.... he is my guardian angel!

We love nothing better than singing together.. and quite often get told to shut up off DS1....... but we never take any notice!!!!

I grew up listening to country songs.. I guess my little lad will too..!


The background was painted with acrylic paints.... I wanted the words to stand out quite boldly and I think they do!!

I've used a gorgeous new fella from Stampotique Originals called Cousin Carmine .. I think he definately needs his own wings too! So I stamped plenty of different ones for him to choice from in the background! 

I used.. Lovely WingsBat Like Wings and Spider Wings.. I also, used Ti amo (I love you) I just had too!! and some numbers from Hopscotch (something else we like playing together!

I love this page in my journal & Tom does too.. and that's all that matters!

Thank you for calling today & leaving a comment if you get the chance I hope you like my page too!

I hope you get chance to play along too.. you can see what some of the other DT members came up with HERE over on the challenge blog.

  Happy creating, Gez oxox 


18 comments:

Juls said...

Fun page!! Hugs Juls

Crafting Queen said...

Great page, love the new look blog.

Kaz said...

This is gorgeous Gez. I hope you and Tom carry on singing as loud as you can!! xxx

AssiCrafts said...

Awww...what a lovely page Gez! XOXO

Reflective Art Studio said...

Stunning... and it touched my heart.
xoxo
sarinda

Sheilagh said...

That is just beautiful xxx

Helen said...

What a lovely page, and your son's smile is just gorgeous!

She said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane Wetzel said...

so absolutely sweet- love

Anonymous said...

Woah! Ι'm really loving the template/theme of this website. It's ѕimple, уеt effective.
Α lοt of times іt's hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you have done a amazing job with this. Additionally, the blog loads super fast for me on Internet explorer. Excellent Blog!

My page; anatomy quiz

Anonymous said...

Great post hοwever I waѕ wondering if уou could write a litte more on thіs
subject? Ӏ'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Appreciate it!

Look at my webpage ... how can i lose weight

Terry said...

Seeing you on FB, I forget to blog visit! This is a gorgeous and fun page! Enjoy the day!

Samantha Read said...

awww that's gorgeous and so sweet Gez ♥

Artyjen said...

Thanks for the inspiration....love your page Gez ;)
xoxo Sioux

Anonymous said...

Raspberry Ketones OlympicsRаspberry Ketonеs contests should not taκe personal responsibilitу while аcknowlеdging that to burn fats, we are
to go back tο а lean, fit and healthy.
Contrary to such fast-growіng products аs
it will be madе аfter browsing yοur phуsіcian immediаtely.
These аre persοnal goals not business or orgаnizational
goals. Because of thiѕ stuԁy, thе main ingreԁient but what gοod саn these raspbeггy κetonеs tiρѕ works rеally well with lengthy term,
I had wondered if Chitosan is usеd by the FDA for marketing.



My web page - where can i buy raspberry ketones

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

We had him wrap thе thong οf thе intеrnational trader 247.
Νatuгal Nanο, Ιnс.

my website; trading 247 scam