Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Sneak Peak!

Good morning, good morning.. goodness, I can't believe I've been missing from my blog & blogland in nearly a week.. life is just a little bit more than crazy here right now.. however, I have a sneak peak to share with you today..


Today, I am sharing a tag with you over at the fabulous ASOI Creative Blog!

The focus of my tag is on the totally gorgeous Prima Genie Stones..

Hoping to be back soon and visit everyone..

Please pop on over to the creative blog and say, Hi .. 

..the inspirations from Design Team are..

Totally AWESOME ♥♥

Keep warm, Gez oxox

5 comments:

She said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Netty said...

oooh I hate sneak peaks Gez but then I am just going to have a look because am soooo nosey, x

Karen said...

ooo ooo ooo I am so lucky to have this gorgeous tag in my mitts, thank you so much honey xxx

Karin said...

gorgeous tag, love the stamp and color!

Gez Butterworth said...

Awww.. glad it arrived safely! I know it's gone to a good home xxxxx