Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 19 January 2013

Tando Creative ~ Thinking Inking!

I am delighted to be sharing a creation today over at the Tando Creative blog.

This weeks theme is thinking inking.. and today, it's my turn to share a project with you.. something totally different from my usual style!

I fell in love with the Poppy Mask from Tando Creative as soon as I saw it!

I have made a journal page including a pull out pocket at the side.. 

Here is my page..


I used the same poppy flower from the flower mask, by just turning the stencil over. Both flowers were coloured using Bombay Inks and outlined using a permanent black pen.

 Here is the gorgeous Poppy Mask


The inks and gorgeous little tag (just perfect for my page!) came from A Sprinkle of Imagination.

Here is a close-up of the little journaling page isn't it gorgeous too! It's a digi image from Ephemera's Vintage Garden.

  
Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Please pop on over to see more creative inspiration from the Design Team.

 Have a great day. Gez oxoxo 


7 comments:

Lindsay Mason said...

Lovely page Gez - as you say, different from your usual style but it's fun to do something different sometimes. The way you've used the stencil is very clever and it really doesn't look stencilled at all!
I always enjoy looking at your creations even if I don't always leave a comment!
Lindsay x x x

Kaz said...

This is gorgeous Gez, I love this mask too. Fab idea to use part of an envelope too. xxx

Samantha Read said...

Beautiful, aren't Poppies ace!
Wishing you a lovely weekend Gez xx

Karen said...

Your poppies look really lovely Gez! The journalling style is sooo different...love it all xxx

Debbie said...

Just gorgeous Gez, love that mask. I bought a flower mask (not this one) a few weeks ago and use it in my jounal.
Debbiex

Dawn said...

Beautiful journal page sweetie, so pretty and delicate. The poppies are gorgeous! I love your recycling too, lol I've been playing with a sugar puff box today rofl!!
Huge huggles x x x x

Helen said...

Love the shading you've used on your lovely poppies, and the journalling tag finishes the page off beautifully.